Grand Valley Massage Therapy
Hi, my name is Hannah Topai, Licensed Massage Therapist and owner of Grand Valley Massage Therapy.
Since I began my career in massage therapy in 2018, I have used my own healing journey as a chance to better understand other people’s pain and suffering. It was through my devotion to my own healing that I have been able to help my clients find long-lasting relief from pain and stress.
Graduating at the top of my class and as a member of the National Technical Honor Society, I have put all my efforts into providing outstanding services for my clients. In addition to massage therapy, I have extensive training in many modalities including without limitation, cupping, medical/orthopedic massage, and prenatal massage. I continually participate in advanced continuing education classes to provide the best possible pain and stress relief for my clients.
Heat and/or Ice therapy
Full Body Cupping
Jindili Lime Blossom Body Scrub
Hot stone Massage
I make every effort to help you feel seen and heard. I take the time to go over what is necessary to develop a comprehensive plan that fits individually to your needs and wants. I help formulate functional and specific goals so that I know what treatment is working and what needs to be adjusted. I welcome any feedback as I want to ensure my clients get everything they want out of all their sessions. I also help educate on engaging in self-care practices between sessions to maintain excellent health and continued results.
I look forward to connecting with you and being a part of your healing journey.
WHAT TO EXPECT
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will fill out an intake form to further understand your medical background, preferences, comfort levels, or any specific needs. You may fill this form out online or in the office upon arrival. Please arrive 15 minutes before your first scheduled appointment.
- Hot towels are included in every session, along with a few drops of an essential oil at no extra cost.
Communication is Key to your own healing!! BE HONEST!!
- Everyone is different and pain tolerance can change from day to day.
- Remember to Deep Breathe!
- The first session may contain a detailed discussion on problem areas, injury background, current energy levels, etc.